On completion of this section, you should be able to:
- Define the features of the World Health Organization (WHO) lymphoma classification system.
- Discuss the implications of NHL staging and histopathology for a person's cancer journey.
- Discuss current treatment approaches for the person affected by NHL.
- Discuss key supportive care needs of people diagnosed with and undergoing treatment for NHL.
- Implement evidence based interventions to respond to the supportive care needs of people affected by NHL.
- Discuss the specific challenges associated with cancer control efforts for the older person.
- Explain the SCN's role in ensuring the older person with cancer receives optimal care.
- Using evidence based approaches, support the person affected by NHL to participate in decisions about their treatment and care, according to preferences.